This IS Greek Food!!!
At the Pasadena Greek Fest, you’ll be able to taste the best that Greece has to offer! World famous dishes like Gyros to Baklava are available to you in a perfect setting that’s sure to tickle your taste buds. Our menus includes:
- Lamb Chops: Our famous lamb chops served with french fries. The best of all the festivals!
- Souvlakia: Delicious “Shish Kabob” skewers of lamb, beef, or chicken.
- Chicken Dinner: Our famous roasted Greek chicken.
- Gyros: Lamb served on hot pita bread with onion, tomato and a unique cucumber sauce.
- Moussaka: Layers of sautéed eggplant with ground beef and cream sauce.
- Pastistio: The Greek version of lasagna. It is a baked dish of ground beef, blended cheese and fluffy light pasta.
- Calamari: Fried squid, served with a slice of lemon and a special garlic sauce.
- Loukaniko: A traditional Greek sausage with seasoning.
- Dolmathes: Grape leaves stuffed with rice, meat and spices.
- Spanikopita: A fluffy filo pastry filled with a blend spinach and cheese.
- Tiropites: A fluffy filo filledwith a feta cheese.
- Greek Salad: Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and Greek olives. Olive oil and vinegar dressing.
- Rice Pilaf: Greek style rice simmered in chicken stock.
- Baklava: Layer upon layer of filo, chopped walnuts, butter and honey syrup.
- Diples: Rolled filo dough cooked and topped with honey and walnuts.
- Galatoboureko: Rich, smooth custard between layers of fine filo pastry.
- Koulourakia: Traditional twisted butter cookie.
- Kourambiethes: Powered sugar topped butter cookies.
- Loukoumathes: Greek doughnuts, topped with honey cinnamon.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);